mud maps 2 not working

brad

04 Oct, 2017 05:41 AM

not happy to have to pay full price again for an app that i've only had for 2 years!!?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 12 Oct, 2017 12:01 AM

Hi Brad,

For Mud Map 2 users, upgrading to iOS11 will cause major compatibility issues.

Mud Map 2 was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 2 years. During this time, Mud Map 2 has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for Mud Map 2 users?

• If you wish to continue using Mud Map 2, DO NOT upgrade to iOS11. Mud Map 2 will keep working just fine.

• If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.

Normally $99, but for existing mm2 customers, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

2. 2 Posted by brad mills on 13 Nov, 2017 08:39 PM

Hema map users have not had compatibility issues and been asked to pay again!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 14 Nov, 2017 08:20 AM

Hema's app provides them with additional revenues from in app purchases of premium maps.

My apps don't rely on forcing customers to buy in app purchases, rather I release a major new version every 3-4 years.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac