My mud map won’t work since updating software on iPhone and ipad.

Charles

20 Oct, 2017 07:15 AM

My mud map won’t work since updating software on iPhone and ipad. When I tried to update the app its asking me to buy a new app!! Surely that isn’t fair, are you releasing an update to fix the issue?

1. 1 Posted by Charles on 20 Oct, 2017 07:24 AM

That’s a big rip off not updating without having to buy a new app. Other providers manage to do it and grow their businesses. Keep an eye out for my website that will inform customers what to expect from your shonky company if they part with their money. It will feature links to the other mapping apps I’ve traveled the country extensively with and frankly they were better anyway.

2. 2 Posted by Charles on 20 Oct, 2017 07:30 AM

Even worse is the fact you have no direct contact details and then moderate honest feed back

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 27 Oct, 2017 03:33 AM

Hi Charles, sorry about the late reply.

In your opinion, what's a fair solution?

4. 4 Posted by Charles Leahy on 27 Oct, 2017 04:24 AM

Hi Li
    At the very least the programme should be updated so it functions with all versions of ISO or alternativity the updated version should be made available in the Apple store to anyone who has previously purchased a licence. This would be in line with industry practise and allow you to continue to build a customer base by attracting new purchases to the updated programme.
    Regards
    Charles

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Li Xia on 04 Nov, 2017 09:03 AM

Hi Charles, appreciate your candid feedback.

Updating apps for compatibility require my time and effort. I consider 3 years a fair lifetime for a $100 app.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Nov, 2017 11:23 PM
16 Nov, 2017 11:18 PM
16 Nov, 2017 10:10 PM