shit support company

l_cado

21 Oct, 2017 01:32 AM

hi
i have not heard any response back relating to my concern
which was regarding all my way points that have been saved but cant retrieve since updating software which i was not notified sooner
how do i obtain my old way points.
also i think you are avoiding all issue by deleting my profile on this site as i could not log in and this site would not and could not recognise my address when i asked for password forgot
i had to create another account to write a new discussion
also slow or nil response to help the issue, except by offering me to purchase another mud maps which is not what i wanted
and it seems like im not the only person having a complaint about updates and not able to use the app since.

Hi
I have mud maps for IPhone but it will not allow me to open the app
its says that the developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11

Lucky Cadornigara

SUPPORT STAFF 1 Posted by Li Xia on Oct 12, 2017 @ 02:04 PM

Hi Lucky,

You should have received an email a week before iOS11 was released. Obviously, you didn't receive this email which is not your fault. I take full responsibility and apologize for this mistake.

You have the right to be frustrated and there's not much I can say or do to change that. That being said, I feel that it's important to keep you informed on this matter.

For Mud Map 2 users, upgrading to iOS11 will cause major compatibility issues.

Mud Map 2 was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 2 years. During this time, Mud Map 2 has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for Mud Map 2 users?

If you wish to continue using Mud Map 2, DO NOT upgrade to iOS11. Mud Map 2 will keep working just fine.

If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.

Normally $99, but for existing mm2 customers, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

2 Posted by Lucky cadorniga... on Oct 12, 2017 @ 09:49 PM

Thanks for reply

Happy with the mud map that I’m with currently my issue is that will I lose all my “way points” that I have saved!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2017, at 14:04, Li Xia <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

1. 1 Posted by l_cado on 26 Oct, 2017 07:40 AM

thanks for no reply
    but good to reply numerous time to other people conerns

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Li Xia on 04 Nov, 2017 08:49 AM

Hi Lucky, sorry about the late reply.

If you backed up your data to your online account, your data should be safe. Go to our website and sign in to your account to check whether this is the case.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Nov, 2017 11:23 PM
16 Nov, 2017 11:18 PM
16 Nov, 2017 10:10 PM