Location and Password issue

brendan.odwyer

23 Oct, 2017 09:39 AM

Today I upgraded to MM3. I signed in and waited for the app to find my location and even though after a few minutes it was stating my altitude and direction when I pressed the location icon it said it was still searching for my location. This is obviously strange as usually the indicator that the app has found it's position is the speed, direction and altitude are available. Can you tell me why it's not showing my location?

Also I have used the same log in details on my computer to log in but I am being refused entry to the webpage. I have created a new account in order to contact you for this problem as I can't sign in to my old account despite using the fact same log in details as on the app. Help??

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 27 Oct, 2017 03:43 AM

Hi, sorry about the late reply.

1. Go to device settings > privacy > location > make sure Mud Map 3 is set to "Always"

2. Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure to include caps when neccessary.

2. 2 Posted by brendan.odwyer on 27 Oct, 2017 03:46 AM

Most people don't like leaving apps to always know you're position. You should change this back. Also my pins have been saved in the folder but do not appear on the map. I need to see where they are on the map.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 04 Nov, 2017 09:01 AM

Appreciate the feedback.

Make sure those pins in the folder are set to visible.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Nov, 2017 11:23 PM
16 Nov, 2017 11:18 PM
16 Nov, 2017 10:10 PM