Mud Map hd

John Balson

23 Dec, 2017 01:30 AM

I have had Mud Maps installed on my iPad for about the last 6 years or so. As of about 2 iOS updates ago I have been unable to open it. It say contact the maker, so here I am. I haven’t contacted you earlier because I was expect a patch to fix it? As it was quite an expensive app I would like something done. I need it soon for a trip.
Kind Regards,
John Balson
North Adelaide

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 18 Jan, 2018 09:27 AM

Hi John, For Mud Map 2 users, upgrading to iOS11 will cause major compatibility issues.

Mud Map 2 was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 2 years. During this time, Mud Map 2 has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for Mud Map 2 users?
    - If you wish to continue using Mud Map 2, DO NOT upgrade to iOS11. Mud Map 2 will keep working just fine. - If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.
    Normally $99, but for existing mm2 customers, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

2. 2 Posted by John Balson on 29 Jan, 2018 03:15 AM

Thanks anyway, but after the money I paid for the original one to pay another bucks, don’t think I will bother.

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Jan 2018, at 19:57, Li Xia <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

3. Li Xia closed this discussion on 29 Jan, 2018 08:25 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 Mar, 2018 11:50 AM
23 Mar, 2018 05:49 AM
23 Mar, 2018 12:48 AM
22 Mar, 2018 09:47 AM