Mud Map HD

Magnus Eriksson

13 Feb, 2018 03:02 PM

How can I update my Mud Map HD as it doesn't work with iOS11 on my iPad. I can find it in the app store.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 16 Feb, 2018 03:51 AM

Mud Map HD was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 2 years. During this time, Mud Map HD has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for you?

• If you wish to continue using Mud Map H, DO NOT upgrade to iOS11. The app will keep working just fine.

• If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.

Normally $99, but as an existing customer, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

2. 2 Posted by Magnus Eriksson on 16 Feb, 2018 03:07 PM

Well that makes another customer that you will lose to Hema. I have used Mudmaps since the beginning and love your product. It’s a pity that you won’t support it or your loyal customers. So you want me to pay to keep using the product that I have already purchased. Such a pity.

Magnus
    Outback Adventure Treks
    www.outbackadventuretreks.com.au

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

21 May, 2018 02:00 AM
17 May, 2018 10:29 PM
17 May, 2018 10:18 PM