Mud maps 2

Beau

27 Feb, 2018 07:53 AM

Hello I recently updated my iPad and phone my mud maps 2 will no longer work due to them not working on the iOS update. I’m just wondering what I can do to fix this. Is there a newer version I can download

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 01 Mar, 2018 04:01 AM

Hi Beau,

Mud Map 2 was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 2 years. During this time, Mud Map 2 has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for you?

• If you wish to continue using Mud Map 2, DO NOT upgrade to iOS11. The app will keep working just fine.

• If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.

Normally $99, but as an existing customer, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

2. 2 Posted by beau beinke on 01 Mar, 2018 04:07 AM

That’s not really good enough seems I’ve already unpdates to iOS 11. Mud maps 2 was an expensive app and I didn’t think twice about downloading it because it had great reviews. The fact that it is now obselete. Previous customers should at least get a discounted buy price for mud maps 3 seems what they originally paid for is now rendered unuseable.

Not that impressed with this as competitor maps do not do this.

Sent from my iPhone

3. 3 Posted by beau beinke on 01 Mar, 2018 04:10 AM

And a quick search on some forums it appears I’m not the only one who has had this problem and is disgruntled.

Sent from my iPhone

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Li Xia on 05 Mar, 2018 02:27 AM

The rebate is the best I can offer. Sorry to hear it doesn't match your expectations.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Sep, 2018 10:46 PM
18 Sep, 2018 10:45 PM
17 Sep, 2018 11:05 AM