Unable to log in

Aubrey Toghill

19 Mar, 2018 04:35 AM

Hi.... It has been quite some time since last logging in to Mud Maps and am now seemingly unable to....

Am now using an IPad Pro running 11.2.6 OS.

Have read in your problems blog that an upgrade is now required, how do I proceed to do this?

I am an elderly computer dummy so need simple instructions.

With thanks aub

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 22 Mar, 2018 05:10 AM

Hi Aub, if you are using an older version, such as Mud Map 2 (orange icon), it is not compatible with IOS11 and you will experience unexpected behaviour.

As an existing customer, I can offer you a $25 rebate when upgrading to the latest version, Mud Map 3. To take advantage of this, simply buy MM3 from the app store, then email me the invoice and I will send you $25 via paypal.

2. 2 Posted by toghill on 28 Mar, 2018 05:30 AM

Hi Li

The latest app downloaded from the cloud without problem, presumably because it had previously been purchased.

Am unable to move beyond the log-in page. Tried logging in and requesting a new password and received notice that an email has been sent...but receive nothing. Tried making a new account but am then informed my email address is on file. So I am in a loop....

What now? Are you able to check the state of my account and remedy the apparent lock-out?

Please advise. Aub

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 29 Mar, 2018 02:53 AM

Hi Aub,

That's strange, try resetting your password from the website, click the link below.

https://www.mud-maps.com/forgotpassword

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Oct, 2018 10:56 AM
22 Oct, 2018 08:38 AM
22 Oct, 2018 07:49 AM