Mud Map High Country

theshines

20 Aug, 2018 10:08 PM

Hi,

I purchases Mud Map High Country long with around 50 or so Map, however I have a new iPad running the latest ios, and it the App tells me that the supplier needs to update the App for the latest IOS system.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on Maps with you and are very disappointed that I cannot use the App..

When will it be upgraded as my old iPad died and cannot be used.

I await your reply.

Craig Shine.

1. 1 Posted by theshines on 23 Aug, 2018 07:42 AM

Hi
    Any reply please

2. 2 Posted by theshines on 25 Aug, 2018 11:50 PM

Hi,

What has happened to the support here ??

I have paid a lot of money for these maps and cannot use them.

Very poor service... I this day and age with social media and how well bad remarks spread and can cripple a business I'm surprised you have not responded !!!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 29 Aug, 2018 11:20 AM

Hi Craig,

Mud Map 2 was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 2 years. During this time, Mud Map 2 has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for you?

• If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.

Normally $99, but as an existing customer, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

4. 4 Posted by theshines on 17 Sep, 2018 06:06 AM

Hi,

I have spent a fortune on your maps for the version I have, why should I pay again for the update plus the maps. Also.. you may do that to me again !!

So it's going to cost me $74 to upgrade again. plus new higher definition maps.. and then you pull the pin and not support that version after a while..

I am also a paid Apple App developer and it's not hard to update to a new IOS version.

I will be notifying Apply of this poor service.. I had already had run ins with you people when I first bought the app and maps where it would not run on my iPhone so I had to go out an buy a new iPhone...

Your service and support is simply poor.

Craig.
    Not Happy.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Li Xia on 17 Sep, 2018 11:10 AM

Hi Craig,

Good to hear from you and sorry about the late reply. Seeing that you invested in the Victopos in addition to the app, I will make an exception and give you MM3 at no cost.

H74H4ALWMMM7

Here are the instructions on how to redeem this code.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Li Xia on 17 Sep, 2018 11:11 AM

You mentioned that you are an iOS developer. Any apps I may know of?

7. 7 Posted by theshines on 18 Sep, 2018 10:45 PM

Thank you.. this is much appreciated !

Cheers.

Craig.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Sep, 2018 10:46 PM
18 Sep, 2018 10:45 PM
17 Sep, 2018 11:05 AM