IOS 12 update

Barry

12 Oct, 2018 02:53 PM

Since the update to IOS 12 I have the same problem as others in the App not finding my position on the map. There is no longer the option to set Allow Location to Always. Also not working is the main Search window. This window has moved position on the screen to the immediate left of the speed, altitude, heading values. Also not working is the ability to click on the Speed, Altitude, Heading, it does not switch to current coordinates and then map being used. All was working prior to the update. I am using the 2018 iPad. (9.7”). Will there be an App update to fix these issues? Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 13 Oct, 2018 08:17 AM

The issue you are experiencing was due to a bug in v5.4.3.

v5.4.4 has been released to address this issue. I suggest upgrading via the App Store.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

2. 2 Posted by Barry Gray on 14 Oct, 2018 07:26 AM

Hello Li,

Thank you. I performed the update and can now use the feature to identify my current location on the map. The other problems I mentioned in my post however were not fixed i.e. The ability to click on the Speed, Altitude, Heading, to switch to current coordinates and then again to identify the map being used does not work. Also not working is the main Search window. The Search window has moved to the immediate left of the Speed, Altitude, Heading values. These features were working prior to the IOS 12 update. I am using the 2018 iPad. (9.7”). I tried deleting the Mud Map 3 App and map data and then reinstalling the app but this did not solve the problems. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Adios
    Barry

Sent from my iPad

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 16 Oct, 2018 09:56 AM

Hi Barry, thanks for the feedback. I'm working on both of the issues. Will be in touch when a fix is available.

4. 4 Posted by Barry Gray on 16 Oct, 2018 11:33 PM

Thank you Li, much appreciated.

Adios
    Barry

Sent from my iPad

5. Li Xia closed this discussion on 24 Oct, 2018 08:53 AM.

6. Li Xia re-opened this discussion on 17 Nov, 2018 05:18 AM

7. Support Staff 5 Posted by Li Xia on 17 Nov, 2018 05:18 AM

Barry, Good news, the server has been restored. All features, including sign in and map downloads are working as expected. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

8. 6 Posted by Barry Gray on 18 Nov, 2018 12:25 PM

Hi Lia,

Thank you. The only aspect now that is not working for me is when you tap on the speed/altitude/heading to change to your current GPS Coordinates and tap again again to identify the map you are on. Everything else is working well.

Adios
    Barry

Sent from my iPad

9. Support Staff 7 Posted by Li Xia on 26 Nov, 2018 08:53 AM

I will look into this.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Dec, 2018 10:55 AM
18 Dec, 2018 08:32 AM
18 Dec, 2018 06:09 AM