Can't create a new folder for pins

chris.blair

29 Nov, 2018 11:43 PM

Hello,

I am currently unable to create a new folder for pins on www.mud-maps.com. After entering the name for the folder and clicking Done, a message appears stating "Could not create new folder. Try again." I have tried a few different names and used different web browsers and computers with the same result.

I see that on 16 Nov 18 someone created a similar discussion as they were unable to create new folders for tracks and routes. My problem with a new folder for pins is likely related. Can someone please look into this and advise when it will be working again?

Thanks,

Chris

1. 1 Posted by chris.blair on 02 Dec, 2018 09:52 PM

Hi,

Today I have also found that I am unable to import pins from a gpx file. I go to Import, I upload the file, the pin names show and I click Import. The website appears to do something as a spinning wheel appears, then Last Import shows with no pins. Can this please be looked into?

Thanks,

Chris

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Li Xia on 09 Dec, 2018 07:16 AM

Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback. I'm aware of this issue and I'm looking into the issue. I will keep you posted.

3. 3 Posted by chris.blair on 01 Jan, 2019 11:16 PM

Hi Li,

Happy New Year

Do you have an update on when this issue will be resolved? I am still unable to create new folders.

Thanks,

Chris

4. 4 Posted by chris.blair on 09 Jan, 2019 09:33 PM

Hello Li,

I am still unable to create new folders for pins. Do you have an update on when this will be fixed?

Thanks,

Chris

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Li Xia on 13 Feb, 2019 09:48 AM

Hi Chris, I'm working on a project that's taking up most of my time at the moment. Unfortunately, I wont have a chance to fix this issue for another few months.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

24 Jun, 2019 03:29 AM
19 Jun, 2019 01:55 AM
18 Jun, 2019 09:30 AM