Can't create a new folder for pins

chris.blair

29 Nov, 2018 11:43 PM

Hello,

I am currently unable to create a new folder for pins on www.mud-maps.com. After entering the name for the folder and clicking Done, a message appears stating "Could not create new folder. Try again." I have tried a few different names and used different web browsers and computers with the same result.

I see that on 16 Nov 18 someone created a similar discussion as they were unable to create new folders for tracks and routes. My problem with a new folder for pins is likely related. Can someone please look into this and advise when it will be working again?

Thanks,

Chris

1. 1 Posted by chris.blair on 02 Dec, 2018 09:52 PM

Hi,

Today I have also found that I am unable to import pins from a gpx file. I go to Import, I upload the file, the pin names show and I click Import. The website appears to do something as a spinning wheel appears, then Last Import shows with no pins. Can this please be looked into?

Thanks,

Chris

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Li Xia on 09 Dec, 2018 07:16 AM

Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback. I'm aware of this issue and I'm looking into the issue. I will keep you posted.

3. 3 Posted by chris.blair on 01 Jan, 2019 11:16 PM

Hi Li,

Happy New Year

Do you have an update on when this issue will be resolved? I am still unable to create new folders.

Thanks,

Chris

4. 4 Posted by chris.blair on 09 Jan, 2019 09:33 PM

Hello Li,

I am still unable to create new folders for pins. Do you have an update on when this will be fixed?

Thanks,

Chris

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Jan, 2019 07:23 AM
21 Jan, 2019 11:26 AM
18 Jan, 2019 12:41 AM