Transfer routes to other devices

John

13 Jan, 2019 10:11 AM

Hi Li.
It appears you are constantly avoiding answering this question and fixing this issue.
Li, I have made routes on my iPad mini, but also need these same routes on my ipad2 and iPhone, but the are not appearing on these other devices. You did once try to answer this question, but it did not make sense. Please give me a detailed step by step instructions on how to do this please.
Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 07 Feb, 2019 12:57 AM

Hi John, sorry for the late reply. There have been some reports of the app crashing when using the Routes menus. Is your app crashing when you visit the routes menu or are you having issues syncing routes between devices?

2. 2 Posted by John on 16 Feb, 2019 11:47 AM

Hi Li.
    I’m having trouble syncing between devices.
    I 1st had an iPhone and iPad 2 running MM3, I found the iPad 2 was too large attached to my windscreen so I bought an iPad mini, this is the device I mainly use, but still do use MM3 on iphone and ipad 2 still. The issue is, I make routes on the newer iPad mini but can’t get them to sync with my account log in on your website or to the original iPhone and iPad 2. When I go to access them they do not appear, however they are on the iPad mini. Can you please help in very plain step by step instructions of how to get all the routes I’ve plotted on iPad mini onto the other older devices I still use, and on to my account on your website please.
    It may be a setting on the new iPad mini, I don’t know however I have all the same old routes and pins and tracks transferred to the mini, that I have on phone and ipad 2 and log in to your website. I’ve been trying for months and months to get this sorted out. Please help me finalise this once and for all Li.
    Thanks John.

3. 3 Posted by John on 16 Feb, 2019 11:50 AM

Also to answer your question, no I’m not crashing when using routes menu.
    Thanks again
    John

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Li Xia on 25 Feb, 2019 09:40 AM

Hi John, thanks for the info. Do you see the name of the route you created on your iPad mini appear in your online account?

5. 5 Posted by John Wilson on 27 Feb, 2019 08:40 PM

Hi Li. I have explained that no I do not see the names of the routes I’ve plotted on the new iPad mini appearing on the online account or the original ipad2. That’s the whole purpose of my issue. Let me explain again.
    When I 1st bought MM3 I used iPhone and ipad2 on my account these are the 2 devices I’m able to remove. I then bought a iPad mini which on my account under devices I’m unable to remove. So when I downloaded the app to this new iPad mini, the previous pins routes tracks transferred to the iPad mini. So now all 3 devices working correctly all showing same information. I now mainly use the iPad mini as it’s the perfect size screen attached to my windscreen. When I make routes plotted out on iPad mini I can’t see them in my account or in iPhone or on ipad2. Ie they are not syncing to the other 2 devices running MM3 or in my account when I log in on a computer.
    I can’t explain this any clearer. I have also explained this multiple times and feels like you are purposely asking me unrelated questions after I have explained exactly like it just have. Ie after telling you exactly this above you asked “is the app crashing when going into routes” no it’s not.
    Please help Li. Let’s sort it out.
    Thanks john.

6. 6 Posted by John Wilson on 02 Mar, 2019 12:15 PM

Hi Li. I have explained that no I do not see the names of the routes I’ve plotted on the new iPad mini appearing on the online account or the original ipad2. That’s the whole purpose of my issue. Let me explain again.
    When I 1st bought MM3 I used iPhone and ipad2 on my account these are the 2 devices I’m able to remove. I then bought a iPad mini which on my account under devices I’m unable to remove. So when I downloaded the app to this new iPad mini, the previous pins routes tracks transferred to the iPad mini. So now all 3 devices working correctly all showing same information. I now mainly use the iPad mini as it’s the perfect size screen attached to my windscreen. When I make routes plotted out on iPad mini I can’t see them in my account or in iPhone or on ipad2. Ie they are not syncing to the other 2 devices running MM3 or in my account when I log in on a computer.
    I can’t explain this any clearer. I have also explained this multiple times and feels like you are purposely asking me unrelated questions after I have explained exactly like it just have. Ie after telling you exactly this above you asked “is the app crashing when going into routes” no it’s not.
    Thanks john.
    Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2019 7:39:46 AM
    To: Li Xia
    Subject: Re: Transfer routes to other devices [Problems]

Thanks john.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac