Mudmaps3 crashes when I try to bring up a route

Leigh Martin

15 Jan, 2019 11:08 PM

Hello,

Mudmaps3 crashes when I try to bring up a route. I seem to be able to navigate everything else on Mudmaps3 but when I select 'Routes' a screen opens that says 'Updating - All' and then the application closes. This seems to happen every time. Can you please suggest a way to fix this? If I have to re-install it, is there a way to save the maps that I have downloaded?

1. 1 Posted by Leigh Martin on 29 Jan, 2019 06:14 AM

Hello Mudmaps,

Can you please let me know what's going on with this problem?? Its been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Li Xia on 19 Feb, 2019 08:27 AM

Hi Leigh, sorry about the late reply. There has been several reports of this issue. I'm looking into the cause and will give you an update when the issue has been fixed.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 20 Aug, 2019 02:29 AM

Hi Leigh, As you know, we have been working to resolve the data syncing issue you have experienced within Mud Map 3 and we have good news! The latest version of Mud Map 3 (v5.6) is available from the App Store as a free download and should fix your data syncing issues. Thanks for your patience and let me know how you go!

Thanks,

Li.

4. 4 Posted by Leigh Martin on 20 Aug, 2019 02:33 AM

Hi Li,

Thanks for your follow up.

In the mean time I have been loading my 'routes' as 'tracks' and this seems to have fixed the problem.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac