Route crashes

macsatderra

08 Feb, 2019 07:10 PM

Hi I am unable to load any routes on my iPad.as soon as the route button is pushed the app closes. I am also unable to create a new folder in the route planning stage on either the iPad or iMac. I wrote on the 31/1/2019 about this issue and have yet to receive any feedback. Please respond ASAP
Ian

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 20 Feb, 2019 09:23 AM

Hi Ian, there's been several reports of the same problem. I'm looking into this and will give you an update when it's fixed.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Li Xia on 20 Feb, 2019 09:26 AM

Hi Ian, i haven't been able to reproduce this issue using the data in my account. I suspect the crash is due to one or more of your routes being incompatible. Would you be open to allowing me access to your account in attempt to reproduce this issue?

3. 3 Posted by macsatderra on 20 Feb, 2019 06:45 PM

Hi,
    Please access my account in order to fix this issue. I am unable to even open the route planning option, and have no other routes in the system.
    Ian

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Li Xia on 20 Aug, 2019 02:28 AM

Hi Ian, As you know, we have been working to resolve the data syncing issue you have experienced within Mud Map 3 and we have good news! The latest version of Mud Map 3 (v5.6) is available from the App Store as a free download and should fix your data syncing issues. Thanks for your patience and let me know how you go!

Thanks,

Li.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Nov, 2019 06:52 AM
21 Nov, 2019 07:48 AM
06 Nov, 2019 08:57 AM