New iPad not downloading saved tracks

Gavin

18 Jun, 2019 09:30 AM

Hello. I have just bought a new ipad and have installed the Mud Maps application on it. I have signed in and downloaded my maps. However all of my saved tracks are showing the cloud icon. Im unable to download any of my saved tracks to my ipad at all. I have tried tapping on the track and also sliding the selection down to see if it triggers a download, but nothing.

1. 1 Posted by Gavin on 27 Jun, 2019 01:01 PM

Hello. Has support finished for this app now? It’s been nearly 10 days and not even an acknowlegement

2. 2 Posted by Gavin on 14 Jul, 2019 12:36 PM

Hellooooooo developers. Can you please give a response on this? Even if it is to tell me that this product has now been abandoned

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 16 Jul, 2019 09:24 AM

Hi Gavin, sorry for the late reply. The issue you are facing is a known issue. I have been trying to find the root cause but haven't been able to so far. I will keep working on it and keep you updated. In the mean time, a work around is to download your data via GPX from the website, then import it into the app. Very sorry about the inconvenience.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Li Xia on 20 Aug, 2019 02:15 AM

Gday Gavin,

As you know, we have been working to resolve the data syncing issue you have experienced within Mud Map 3 and we have good news! The latest version of Mud Map 3 (v5.6) is available from the App Store as a free download and should fix your data syncing issues. Let me know how you go!

Thanks,

Li.

5. 5 Posted by Gavin on 20 Aug, 2019 11:42 AM

Hi Li,
     Thanks for getting that fixed. Maps have now uploaded to my iPad

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Li Xia on 27 Aug, 2019 10:30 PM

Great to hear your app is working properly.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

09 Sep, 2019 09:40 AM
09 Sep, 2019 09:35 AM
09 Sep, 2019 09:33 AM