How to get rid of pimples or zits or pop ups appear on the face?

richasharm10

16 Mar, 2020 11:23 AM

I was facing this problem about a year ago and it was so depressing and stressing when confronting people or even sitting our chilling out with friends and family. I lost my confidence to get out in the public. But then a close friend of mine suggested me about its remedies that I could search on the internet. I read so many articles for the same and everywhere was a new product to use as they were all paid promotions. I also fell for the same things as "get rid of acnes in 3 months" articles but nothing couldn't work out for me.

Around 4 months passed and i was still helpless then I consulted a dermatologist, and she first suggested me to go through all the precautions for acnes and zits as it is hidden in our daily chores like
1. Washing facing 2 times a day.
2. Not touching face with hands.
3. Not to pop up the pimple that is already on the face.
4. Having a clean diet with fruits and veggies and avoiding oily food.

But this was the precautions for my problems. But for the zits and pimples that were already there on my skin my dermatologist suggested me to go through a day routine that I am sharing below to help the people facing the same problem that I faced and to save time on briefing on the internet and using market products that are completely useless.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac