unable to sync to my iPad & other probs..

biggestgaloot

04 Jun, 2014 09:54 AM

Hi,
Okay, so I logged a call previously that I couldn't log on. I've managed to create a new account and log on. Now it seems to recognise I have a device, but it recognises my iPad as an iPhone for some reason, I don't know why. it also seemed to recognise I had a previous account from 2013.

The next problem I have is the tutorial about syncing routes. On my version of mud maps on my iPad, I don't have an options button as per the tutorial. So I've gone and created a route, but can't get it onto my iPad.

Also, it doesn't recognise my garmin when I plug it into the usb port of my mac, yet the website says it will detect devices and add them.

This is really frustrating. I wish it was a little more intuitive.

Regards,
Craig.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 06 Jun, 2014 04:24 AM

Hi Craig, thanks for getting in touch with us.

It's recognizing you iPad as an iPhone is because your iPad's device name is an iPhone.

The sync issue you are experiencing is a known issue. A free update will be shortly to fix this issue. In the mean time, a work around is to create a folder in the pins/tracks/routes menu. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If the problem doesn’t go away, get back in touch with me.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Li Xia on 19 Aug, 2019 10:57 PM

Hi Craig,

As you know, we have been working to resolve the data syncing issue you have experienced within Mud Map 3 and we have good news! The latest version of Mud Map 3 (v5.6) is available from the App Store as a free download and should fix your data syncing issues. Let me know how you go!

Thanks,

Li.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac