Mud maps 3 Refund

Michelle Fry

18 Dec, 2017 03:59 AM

I have tried to get in contact in regards to the refund you get when having to buy mud maps 3 as I have already purchased mud maps 2. How do I contact you for support in this? i have opened and discussion to staff with my attached invoice I have not had any response? I can not find any other way to contact?

1. 1 Posted by Shell Fry on 16 Jan, 2018 09:17 PM

Hello i still have not herd any thing about my refund? I have tried to contact about 4 times im guessing the refund is a lie to sucker people in. The only reason i repurchased mud maps was because i was going to get a bit back. Never again its really not hard to write back and sort this out with me. Very disappointed. Would appreciate a response.
    Michelle Fry

Get Outlook for Android<>

Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 3:01:37 PM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Acknowledge: RE: Your Question

Hello Michelle Fry!

This is an automated response from Mud Map to acknowledge that we have received your Question(s). Thank you very much for your inquiry. You should be hearing back from our staff shortly. We respond to requests in the order that they are received. Most emails receive a response within 24 hours. (our office hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST).

Based on your support request, we think you should check out the following articles in our Knowledge Base:

- "FAQ" at

- "What's new in Mud Map 3?" at

We'll send an email to you (at [email blocked]) when we update your support request. Alternatively, you can keep track of this conversation at<>

Thanks again!

Li Xia Founder, Mud Map [email blocked]<>

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails .

2. Li Xia closed this discussion on 18 Jan, 2018 09:05 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 Mar, 2018 11:50 AM
23 Mar, 2018 05:49 AM
23 Mar, 2018 12:48 AM
22 Mar, 2018 09:47 AM