Apple and android

John

17 Apr, 2018 12:27 PM

Hi, I currently use MM3 on my iPad which is getting old and am thinking of running MM3 on my partners android tablet. How can I download this to her tablet?
Also can you please tell me how to enter co-ordinates into MM3 to then create a pin.
1 last question, please tell me the difference between route and track? I can't seem to work out what's different in the 2 sections.
Regards john.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 19 Apr, 2018 02:32 AM

Hi John, thanks for getting in touch with us.

1. Due to lack of demand, the Android app was discontinued over a year ago I'm afraid.

2. A track is a recording of your journey. A route is a trip plan you create.

2. 2 Posted by John Wilson on 19 Apr, 2018 06:39 AM

Thanks for reply Li.
    You missed a question,
    can you please tell me how to enter co-ordinates into MM3 to then create a pin.
    Regards john.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 30 Apr, 2018 12:24 AM

Sorry about that. To enter coordinates, first create a pin.

Then input your coordinates into the coordinates field of that pin.

4. 4 Posted by John Wilson on 10 Nov, 2018 06:24 AM

Hi Li.
    Mate I’m having trouble signing into your website it’s not recognising my details also my app maps are not functioning correctly, basically not showing my location or following me as I move. I have checked my privacy and location services is set to always for MM3. can you please help ASAP as I have a trip on this weekend I need the app for.
    Also do you know do android? If so how can I download to my android tablet too?
    Regards john.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Li Xia on 14 Nov, 2018 09:57 AM

Hi John,

We are experiencing some server trouble which is causing the issues you are experiencing. We have fix the login issue but map downloads is still down. I'm doing my best to restore the service ASAP. I will keep you posted. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In regards to the location issue, to my knowledge, it should work. Try setting it to "when using the app" to see if that makes a difference.

6. 6 Posted by John Wilson on 14 Nov, 2018 08:09 PM

Hi Li.
    Thanks for reply.
    Please answer how to remove viewed routes and maps from main map as they are overlaying each other and map is messy and hard to read as it has all my viewed routes and tracks not clearing. Please see attached photo.
    Also in your website you promote you have android but you referred me to your previous answer when I asked same question some time ago. Saying you don’t do android, please advise?
    2 answers please Li
    1. How do I clear routes and tracks from map, but not deleting them from menu.
    2. Do you still do android as you website promotes?
    Regards john.

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Li Xia on 18 Nov, 2018 10:31 PM

Hi John,

This is a known issue with the app. The workaround is to set a route / track that's not in the area of your interest to visible. You can do this by going into Menu > Routes > Route list and tap the circle icon next to the route to toggle its visibility.

8. 8 Posted by John Wilson on 21 Nov, 2018 07:21 PM

Hi Li
    Thanks for your reply.
    Problem is I already have routes on the screen in the area I want to be in, so in turn it all a bit messy. When will you have a fix for this issue?
    Regards John

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Li Xia on 26 Nov, 2018 09:10 AM

It's hard to stay without a full estimate.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Dec, 2018 10:55 AM
18 Dec, 2018 08:32 AM
18 Dec, 2018 06:09 AM