Update to MM3

bundella1

24 May, 2018 09:15 AM

Hi I am very disappointed about having to pay $99 to upgrade to MM3, I don’t think this is fair - I love MM, however just because I update to iOS 11, I’ve unwittingly relegated MM2 useless! It wasn’t my intention to do this, I don’t use mm all that often, but have a few trips coming up I desperately need it for. I purchased MM2 in 2014.

Please allow me the upgrade without the fee,

Thanks,

Andrew

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 28 May, 2018 04:26 AM

Hi Andrew, I understand where you are coming from. For existing customers, we offer a $25 rebate for upgrading to MM3.

2. 2 Posted by bundella1 on 28 May, 2018 06:18 AM

Hello Li,

I’m glad you do but also understand I don’t want to have to pay $75 to update MM3, I don’t think it’s fair at all.

Please allow me the free update,

Kind regards,

Andrew

3. 3 Posted by bundella1 on 29 May, 2018 09:33 AM

Hi Li,

Have now paid to upgrade to MM3 and I cannot see or load properly my saved routes that I had in MM2, how can I now view my old trips / tracks etc on MM3? The tracks are in the menu area as I saved them, however they don’t show up on maps properly and the detail of the data isn’t in the folders, ie distance, time etc...where’s it all gone?

Thanks Andrew

4. 4 Posted by bundella1 on 30 May, 2018 12:13 AM

Hi Li,

Here is my receipt, begrudgingly paid for MM3. Please reimburse my account.

Also I cannot view properly all my old tracks and trips that I had saved on MM2, what can I do about this?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Andrew

5. 5 Posted by bundella1 on 31 May, 2018 12:14 AM

Hi Li,

I’m a little disappointed with lack of responses from your support centre, please can you be back to me soon about my issues?

Kind regards,

Andrew

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Li Xia on 05 Jun, 2018 12:19 AM

First of all, thanks for sending through the invoice. Rebate has been issued, you should receive an email from PayPal shortly.

Lastly, in regards to your data. Go to mud-maps.com > login and see whether your data is in your online account. If its not, you need to go into MM2 and back up your data to your online account first. Once the data is in the cloud, MM3 will download it automatically.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 Aug, 2018 09:53 AM
19 Aug, 2018 04:27 AM
19 Aug, 2018 01:42 AM