Mud Map HD

Joe

09 Jul, 2018 11:54 AM

Just loaded IOS11 to find I now cannot open my Mud Maps HD so cannot open files with waypoint etc.Any suggestions as your programme has not been updated in the 4 years I have it.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 10 Jul, 2018 09:46 AM

Mud Map HD was superseded by Mud Map 3 nearly 5 years. During this time, Mud Map HD has received numerous compatibility updates. Even though updates are a cost to my business, they have been provided for free. However there comes a point when this practice becomes unreasonable and iOS 11 is that point.

What does this mean for you?

• If you wish to continue using Mud Map HD, DO NOT upgrade to iOS11. The app will keep working just fine.

• If you upgrade to iOS 11, we recommend using Mud Map 3.

Mud Map 3 comes with more detailed maps, features and better usability. It’s fully compatible with iOS11 and will receive ongoing updates for the foreseeable future.

Normally $99, but as an existing customer, you can get a $25 rebate by sending in your MM3 invoice.

Mud Map 3 is available from the App Store

2. 2 Posted by Joe Grassi on 10 Jul, 2018 11:39 AM

Thank you for your reply ...wrong answer however as I received not one update for the Mud Maps HD I bought in good faith from you in the 4 years I have had it.
    Thank you incredulously much for a $25 Dollars discount if I send you a receipt that you know I will never find .Surely you must have records of purchase that you simply look up .At this point Hema maps is a much better product and costs the same ...look at your not so good list of unhappy customers and have a good think why it it is so ....it’s not rocket science your service is non existent.
    Go ahead I dare you to publish this enormously happy response.
    Joe

Sent from my iPad

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 17 Jul, 2018 07:35 AM

To clarify, there is no need to send through the receipt for Mud Map HD, just the receipt for Mud Map 3.

4. 4 Posted by Joe Grassi on 17 Jul, 2018 12:02 PM

Thanks for the clarification still disappointed however as my version worked perfectly well until I updated to ios11 .....to late after the fact to find out that it would no longer be compatible.

Sent from my iPad

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Jul, 2018 12:02 PM
17 Jul, 2018 07:38 AM
17 Jul, 2018 07:36 AM