Bigger brighter icons at the bottom of screen

Mioannou

17 May, 2016 01:07 AM

Hi , a couple of suggestions.. MM3 navigation icons at the bottom of the screen are not as bold as in MM2 and are much harder to read especially when 4wding on tracks as the vehicle is bouncing around as well as the bright sun. CAn I suggest that you make them more bolder and brighter just like in MM2. In addition at the top of the screen which shows the heading and speed etc, this needs to be much bigger font. It is very difficult to read this when moving in the vehicle.. All in all I am quite pleased with the performance of MM3. There are still some issues with location arrow disappearing when trying to zoom in on some maps. The solution seems to be zoom out or change the map which can be annoying. The final issue is that when I saved a track on Sunday it seemed to add the details of that track to an earlier track that I had save on Saturday.

Rugs
manole....

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Li Xia on 01 Jun, 2016 12:21 AM

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

In regards to the location arrow disappearing. Are the specific actions that causes this to happen?

To seperate track recordings, once you have saved the track, make sure to reset it.

2. 2 Posted by Manole Ioannou on 01 Jun, 2016 01:59 AM

Hi Li,WRT location arrow disappearing. This occurred when driving using the Hopetoun 7316 vic map. If I attempted to zoom in the location arrow would disappear. The solution was to bring up the map again from the map menu. On a rare occasion zooming out would bring back the location arrow but not all the time.

Thanks
    Manole

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Li Xia on 02 Jun, 2016 10:09 PM

Have you seen it happen on other Vicmaps?

4. 4 Posted by Manole Ioannou on 03 Jun, 2016 01:27 AM

Hi Li , actually I believe it occurred on the Ouyen geoscience map and not the vic map. I don't recall if any other maps had the same issue. Possibly the Wyperfield mud map but I can't be 100% certain. My main focus was on the road conditions and not on the map. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Thanks
    Manole

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Li Xia on 04 Jun, 2016 08:52 AM

ok, thanks for the info. And are you using an iPhone or iPad?

6. 6 Posted by Manole Ioannou on 05 Jun, 2016 01:27 AM

it's an iPad

Thanks
    Manole

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Li Xia on 06 Jun, 2016 10:37 AM

Thanks for the info.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Mud Map please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac