Build 20 (7 August 2013)
- Administrator privileges are no longer needed for the application to function correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing conversion to fail on some PCs.
Build 18 (14 June 2013)
- Will convert OziExplorer maps where the .map and .ozf2/.ozfx3 file names do not match.
Build 17 (3 June 2013)
- Added a log to provide more feedback on which maps failed to convert.
- Remembers the last directory used for output.
Build 16 (21 May 2013)
- Administrative privileges are not required to convert maps.
- Up on installation, a desktop shortcut will be created.
- Better compatibility, works on more PCs.